Frequently Asked Questions About Intensive In-Home Services

Which counties in Southern Wisconsin do you service?
Foundations Counseling Center Inc currently serves youth and their families in the following counties: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Lafayette, Rock and Sauk.

The Referral Process at Foundations Counseling Center, Inc.

© 2018 Foundations Counseling Center, Inc.  •  Website Maintained by: Story Creek Web Design